Albumprinter leadership team
Tristan Money – Managing Director
Tristan joined Albumprinter in 2015 as Managing Director. He has over 18 years of ecommerce experience in various B2C and B2B verticals. He is passionate about ecommerce, customer centricity, and building high performing, winning teams.
- From 2009 to 2015, he was Senior Vice President of Marketing, Europe for Vistaprint.
- Prior to joining Vistaprint in Europe, Tristan held marketing leadership roles at three high growth ecommerce companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Complimenting his business experience, he spent 5 years in the British military.
Leon Kerckhaert – Finance Director
Leon joined Albumprinter in June 2010 as Controller. He has a background in finance as a Chartered Auditor.
- Currently he is working as Finance Director responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling and Accounting.
- From mid 2010 till mid 2012 he worked at Albumprinter as Controller.
- Till mid 2010, Leon worked at one of the Big 4 auditing firms, PricewaterhouseCoopers, on various clients as a Financial Auditor.
- He holds a master degree in Economics from a University in Amsterdam (VU;1997) and a Post Master degree (RA; CPA equivalent) in Accountancy (2006).
Jacco Buurman – Plant Director
Jacco re-joined Albumprinter in 2015 as Plant Director. Before joining Albumprinter, Jacco worked as an independent interim manager for several companies.
- From 2007 till 2012 he worked at Albumprinter as plant manager.
- Prior to that he worked in different operational positions in diverse industries with companies like Scania, Delaval, and AGC.
- Started his career in the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps.
Hans Krouwel – HR Director
Hans joined albumprinter in 2015. Hans is an experienced HR professional with a background in financial services industry.
- As a HR director Hans’ main focus is albumprinter’s people strategy. This covers amongst others Employer Branding, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Engagement, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development.
- From 2006 to 2012 Hans worked in different roles for ING covering Employer Branding, Recruitment and Learning & Development. From 2012 to 2015 he joined Stibbe as a senior HR business partner where he co-lead their tailor made MBA programme with INSEAD in Fontainebleau.
- Hans holds a BSc in Economics and MSc in Business Economics as well as a BA in Dutch Law and MA in Financial Law from Erasmus University Rotterdam and is passionate about sports and travel.
Josh Marcus – Chief Technology Officer
Josh joined Albumprinter in November 2013 as the Chief Technology Officer. Josh has an extensive background in technology, entrepreneurship and building high performance teams.
- Josh worked 13 years at Vistaprint from 2001 to 2014 in various roles, he was integral in growing Vistaprint from a handful of people to a billion dollar company. His last role at Vistaprint was European Delivery Director
- Josh and his wife founded their own successful small business 10 years ago
- In 1999 Josh joined Breakaway Solutions as a consultant and was a lead architect launching 4 ecommerce sites during his tenure at Breakaway Solutions.
- In 1996 Josh started work as an Analyst for Digital Equipment Corporation and later was a consult for Compaq and then Hewlett‑Packard.
- Josh holds an entrepreneurship and finance degree from Babson College (1997)
Florence Schmit – Commercial Director
Florence joined albumprinter in 2014. She has an extensive background in sales and marketing, mostly in the media industry. From 2010 to 2014 she was commercial director and part of the MT of VNU Vacature Media (Persgroep).
- She was MD of Nationalevacaturebank.nl from 2007 to 2010, where she successfully led the company through its second life cycle to become Dutch market leader in the job board industry.
- Prior to that she worked 10 years in sales management roles for various publishers in France, the UK and the Netherlands. She holds a business and management degree from l’Institut Superieur du Commerce and is a passionate photographer.